Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Koda's Springs I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Koda's Springs

4 posters

Go down

Koda's Springs Empty Koda's Springs

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:20

Koda's Springs Koda_s10

~Description~

Hot springs, a valuable place to relax in the winter. Named after the Time wolf TaKoda.

~Prey~

No prey, it is to hot for fish
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Koda's Springs Left_bar_bleue105/1000Koda's Springs Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Koda's Springs Empty Re: Koda's Springs

Post by Cynder Wed 10 Dec - 1:30

|| Cynder || Earth || Warrior || Earth|| 2 years ||

It has been a rather far walk to get to the hot lands. Even here it was raining a bit hard, he felt a bit bad that he left Shimmer when really he should of stayed to guard her. Not to mention Ashen is acting a bit rudely, than again his nephew has a hot temper like his mother which is totally normal. As he continued walking forward he sense a water source up ahead, as he walked closer and closer he felt a sudden heat warm up the atmosphere and the rain that was beating down on his pelt did not feel as bad. Cynder however felt like he needed to take a breather but if he were to take a dip it would feel nice but he wouldn't be able to see unless he is touching that revolves around his element and two if he were to get out and walk back home he would freeze half way there. Sighing, he decided to turn back from his journey but before he did he would need shelter. Shaking his paw with the iron spiked bracelet he would think of his father for a brief second and remember the armor his dad made him that was suppose to be a way to attract a mate back in the Shaman pack. Chuckling to himself he could only remember how heavy it was. "Well dad I hope you are running beside mother through the stars." he said and began to walk back home. He should of finished his warrior duties.

-To Lycos Forest-
Cynder
Cynder

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Koda's Springs Left_bar_bleue25/100Koda's Springs Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 31 Dec - 1:10

|| Flare || Lead Warrior || Fire || 3 years||

Walking alongside her mate Thunder, it seems like they already traveled fire and the path seemed to narrow ahead. Still keeping close to her mate she would look about the place with a smile on her muzzle, even the area looked enchanted with snow but what made it more mesmerizing was the fact that the snow made the hot springs look so appealing with it's faint glittering the snow provided. "We are here!" she exclaimed with a sudden squeal of delight "I needed such a relaxing swim!" she than looked at her mate while her red eyes flashed with excitement "But first thing first, you owe me a battle." she began than smirked "When you want to began that let me know." before she nudged him with her muzzle in the direction of the hot springs. Padding forward she was merely inches away from touching the soothing hot mineral water , yet she stopped to gaze at her rippling reflection. Tilting her head she thought back at the time her father always complained that he never been in a hot springs before and that he needed it cause he felt like he was growing so old that his bones needed a refreshing dip. A sudden smile crept onto her muzzle "I guess I will be taking the first dip in a hot spring for us dad," she thought to herself. Turning her head back she awaited for her mate to join her.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Koda's Springs Left_bar_bleue5/100Koda's Springs Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 31 Dec - 19:24

Koda's Springs Thunde10

ϟ Thunder-Paws ϟ 3 y ϟ Male ϟ Warrior ϟ Electricity ϟ

Thunder's pelt brushed with Flares as they made their way to the springs. He has always known that a hot spring was here, yet he could not recall a time he actually used it. The aroma of steam was strong here, and Thunder felt the rising desire to let his cold paws dance in the swirling pool of heat. He was about to step in when Flare blocked his way. "But first thing first, you owe me a battle."

Thunder puffed out his chest. A battle, eh? The electric warrior could never say no to a good fight. Bubbling with anticipation, Thunder entered the spring soon after his mate. He no longer feared the possibility of accidentally electrocuting the water; that fear was replaced by a trust that the two wolves shared. Gradually, Thunder's body descended fully into the water. Only his head poked out from above. He blew bubbles, giggling at his own idiocy.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu 1 Jan - 17:01

|| Flare || Fire || 3 years || Lead Warrior ||

Flare smiled a bit, she knew her mate could never pass up a battle, but it seems as if the battle she craved with her mate became much more than that it will put there past rivalries to something worth remembering. Watching her mate slink into the hot springs she couldn't help but laugh slightly from his weirdness not to mention he was just only a head about water blowing bubbles like a pup taking a bath the first time. Stepping in after him, Flare found herself appearing a bit relieved the hot water soothed her aching muscles not to mention the steam cleared her nose which made the winter air more tolerable. Closing her eyes for a brief second she would reopen them before splashing water in Thunder's face while displaying a wide smirk "Heh." she laughed while wagging her tail "So how's this for a nice walk?" she soon asked while she sunk into the water half way up to her shoulders.
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 1 Jan - 20:13

Koda's Springs Thunde11

Thunder had one yellow eye open. He was watching the sweet view as his mate stepped into the springs after him. The booty is still looking fine,~ he admirably thought.  Once Flare was submerged, Thunder went back to relaxing. Closing his eyes, he embraced the springs healing magic. He was sure to come here next year when winter came. Oh, it's going to be so cold once we get out...

A sudden splash of steaming water then hit the warrior in the face. His eyes snapped open, and Thunder let out a yowl of surprise. Hot hot hot hot! "Hey!" he growled playfully. "We aren't fighting yet!" He shook his head, flinging water in every direction. The action left his head fur in jagged spikes. What a bad hair day this turned out to be. "So how's this for a nice walk?"

Thunder was back to submerging half his head in water, so all his response was some rapid bubble blowing. He grew closer to Flare, appearing much like a crocodile stalking its prey in water. It was obvious that the fire female could see him from above, but that did not include from below. When he was in poking distance, Thunder extended a paw underwater to give his rival a playful zap~ to the side. His eyebrows wiggled with success.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 2 Jan - 1:48

|| Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Flare would suddenly give Thunder a quizzical look before smiling "Oh my have you forgotten who your mate was?" she joked than grinned "I am your rival and lover! I will start the battle whenever!" she than raised a paw as if she was ready to claim victory "Water style!" she yelled and splashed around like a idiot for once Flare acted like a pup. Soon Flare notice that Thunder dove into the water and all was left was the air bubbles that traveled to the surface and was making a zig-zag towards her direction, she eyed the water as if a alligator will snap at her and take her down but surely she can see her mate's rippling image but it was a bit hard to tell his movements. That's till she felt a sudden shock which made her jump a bit from such contact. "Oh, it is so on!" she said between gritted teeth before she would began swiping her paws in the water only to make contact with his shoulder there she sent a slight heat not enough to burn him but enough to make his limb feel like its tingling. Grinning, she would wait for him to resurface so she could splash his face again!
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 6 Jan - 21:54

There was something refreshing about the way Thunder play fought his mate. It brought back feelings from long ago-- a delightful, care-free feeling that only a pup could have. Everything was perfect. There were no worries, no responsibilities, and no rush. He felt as if they could stay like this forever. Flare was counter attacking now, which only excited the wolf more. He has never been in a water fight. Thunder staggered backwards as Flare made contact with his shoulder. He fell back dramatically, but sent a flurry of sparks Flare's way. There was a big splash, and Thunder emerged from the water with a roar. The water wasn't burning hot to his skin anymore. Thankfully, he was getting used to it. He tackled into Flare, causing them both to fall backwards into the pool. He was biting into her scruff playfully, and letting out growls of enjoyment. Slowly though, Thunder was beginning to grow more serious... ~

(I am so sorry about the long wait! I was expecting Robin to bring Aaron here. ^^" I predicted wrong.)
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed 7 Jan - 22:58

|| Flare || Fire || Lead Warrior || 3 years ||

Laughing a bit as she watched her mate fall back into the hot water, she'd only tilt her head before feeling a sudden faint shock, it seems her mate sent sparks at her intentionally. Perhaps she could spice things up a bit. A tooth grin began to appear but as it came on it quickly disappeared! Her mate flung himself on her and took her down back in the water, splashing around a bit she'd growl playfully in return but really she just wanted to snap her jaws at him once he began to nip her scruff. Growling a bit, she'd soon smiled before using her hind legs to push her mate off. Now she was on fire. "I am fired up!" she exclaimed and began to crouch lowly as if she was about to pounce him "Let's do this! Like old times Thunder paws!" Hissing his name as she crouched down lower she'd than let her red eyes scan him up and down but mostly she was checking out her idiot mate. She had to admit he was rather electrifying. "Winner makes the loser do what ever!" She than grinned boldly.

(nahh it's fine XD)
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 9 Jan - 13:41

Tavor || 1 year 9 months || Red Fox || Male

Tavor quietly crept closer to the sound of running water. However, as he did so, there were other sounds joining in to the song of the spring. Low growls and voices? The fox froze. There were other animals here already. He took a few quick sniffs. Wolves. They were wolves. The ground seemed to shift beneath Tavor's paws, pulsing and shuddered along with his increasing heart rate. He hated wolves. They had destroyed his friends and family back when...oh, it seemed as if it was so long ago...but not long enough for the fox to forget. Yet, instead of running away as he usually would have, Tavor slipped through the surrounding trees and bushes until he found a spot to peek through. He immediately spotted two wolves standing together in the water, both being mainly black. But there was definitely something different about these wolves than the ones he had seen before. One had what appeared to be lightning boots covering his paws, and the other...was in flames? Tavor was more confused than ever. How could the wolf be on fire while standing in the water? Why isn't she panicking? The fox could do nothing but stand and watch.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Koda's Springs Left_bar_bleue12/100Koda's Springs Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 10 Jan - 22:43

Thunder knew what has begun; He could tell by the way Flare gleamed at him. They were serious now. Thunder and Flare were no longer tender loving mates; They were bitter rivals. always trying to prove their supremacy over the other, yet never knowing who was truly strongest. As Flare crouched down, the water brushing against her belly, Thunder did the same, staring her down with his electric yellow eyes. Flare was already at a disadvantage from being in the water, but this water was scorching, and Flare could easily heat her fur back into flames. "Winner makes the loser do what ever!" she proposed, confidently grinning. "Yeah, I have been waiting to get you to be my personal apprentice!" he spat back.

Thunder moved first, jumping and then slamming back down into the shallow water. He was not so kind with his electricity, as Thunder discharged a large amount of into the water as he landed back down forelegs extended. Water, being a conductor of electricity instantly absorbed the power. Whatever lay in the hot-springs would get a nasty wake up call.

Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Tue 20 Jan - 21:18

Double Post, but I'm technically exempted from this because ADMIN POWER. >Very Happy Not really.

Just a heads up to Flare and Tavor that a new day might start soon in rp. If that happens, everything here will end, and Thunder and Flare will automatically "re spawn" in the camp for the new morning. Tavor goes back to being a lonely fox child. x3

EDIT:

DAY END
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down