Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Waste Land I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Waste Land

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waste Land Empty Waste Land

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 1 Jan - 19:13

Waste Land Waste_10

~Description~

Dry, sandy lands without much grass. A couple bare trees here and there. This is where the exiled wolves live, joined up with the Rival Pack!.

~Prey~

Very few mice
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue105/1000Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Waste Land Empty Re: Waste Land

Post by March Sun 5 Oct - 22:59

Kin - 1 years 7 months - Ice - Loner

❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅

A young wolf with black and yellow fur roamed around the area she was in. Everything was dead. This specific wolf liked things dead. Especially wolves. She knew that this area had wolves near by, so she kept herself alert. There was no way she was going to get ambushed. Kin was suppose to do that.
"What I nice area," said Kin as she sat down and scanned around her. It was nice and quiet, only the sound of wind was able to be heard. As the wind gently blew on her bulky body, she felt the cold radiate off her body. It felt good. Kin let out a somewhat relaxed sigh. She always loved times like this, where it was peaceful, where it was quiet with nothing was there to disturb it. Of course, she couldn't guarantee that this moment will last for ever. There was a wolf pack around. She knew. But it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue11/100Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 24 Oct - 15:13

Zahnt | 1 year 10 months | Loner | Male | Space

Zahnt padded silently across the bare dirt with his muzzle to the ground and his paw pads growing warm with each step he took. He was not sure where he was going, but he was sure that he smelled wolf. And not just any wolf. An old earth elemental. An easy subject for him to take the frustration he had hidden back at the cave out on. A hot breeze blew across the barren land; Zahnt turned his head away from the blowing grains of sand. When the wind died, the dark-furred wolf shook his head and looked straight ahead. His one blue eye and one yellow eye narrowed in unison. Not far in front of him stood a large brown and green male, completely unaware of Zahnt's presence. Just how Zahnt liked it. A barely noticeable smile flashed onto the stalker's face, then flashed away. Zahnt began to make his way over to the old wolf, quickly and quietly, a shadowy assassin.

Thorn slowly and painfully sat down. It had been an exceptionally hard year for the old wolf, and he could no longer do anything without pain, which made him practically useless. A sigh escaped his jaws as Thorn shifted on his haunches.

Zahnt was nearing attacking range. Inside his jaws, his teeth were grinding together, waiting to inflict damage. His eyes burned with a ravenous thirst for blood. His ears rang with one word. Eliminate. Eliminate. Eliminate.

Thorn looked around uneasily. Something didn't feel right. The wolf breathed in raspingly. Nobody had followed him here. He had made sure of that.
Zahnt was now almost directly behind his helpless little prey. The silent stalker dug his claws into the earth in order to keep him from leaping at the wolf in front of him. For now.

Thorn had only grown more anxious. Had that wolf Blue-Lightning tracked him here? The wolf swallowed and looked over his shoulder. Thorn growled in surprise and jump awkwardly to his paws, wincing from the pain.

Zahnt stared emotionless as the old wolf reacted to sensing the presence of a slayer lurking behind him. "So you spotted me...how unfortunate." Zahnt said in his cool tone, closing his eyes briefly and turning his head. His words drew a growl out of the other wolf. Zahnt snapped his head sharply so he was staring directly at Thorn. "Shut up. I'm not done talking" he said in the same voice as before, just with more menace stirred into it. After a moment of silence, Zahnt continued. "As I was saying, it was very unlucky that you spotted me. This could have been over so much quicker."

Thorn snarled at his aggressor, though he was beginning to feel fear well up inside him. "You are going to kill me?" he asked in the darkest tone he could muster.

Zahnt smiled. "Kill? Seems like a bit of a harsh word, doesn't it? Yes, I prefer the word 'eliminate'." And with that, Zahnt leaped at his opponent with a cry that was a terrifying mixture of a high-pitched howl and a snarl.

Thorn yelped as Zahnt's paws met with his shoulder, sending him crashing to the ground. There he was held firmly in place by the young wolf's paws. Thorn revealed his teeth when the dark-pelted brute leaned in close to his face and said, in barely more than a whisper, "Are you ready to play?"

Zahnt, in a blur of motion, sank his teeth into one of Thorn's ears. He heard a low cry of pain come from the old wolf, who began to writhe in his grip. With a vicious jerk, Zahnt ripped the tip of Thorn's ear partially off. It was dangling there, barely attached, as if blowing on it would knock it off the rest of the ear. The fangs of the black wolf came again before Thorn could struggle to his paws, and when Zahnt tugged, it came clean off. He then jumped back, allowing his victim a chance to get to his paws. "Why you...son of the devil!" Thorn roared, blood from the jagged line of his torn ear leaking into his eye. Zahnt spat out the remains of the brown wolf's ear, licking his jaws clean of the blood that stained them. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said quietly, his mouth forming into a creepy smirk, his eyes glowing with delight. "I really wished we could have just talked about this..." 

Thorn's chest heaved with tagged breaths, his eyes locked onto his grinning opponent. 'What's wrong with this crazy son of a-' His thoughts were cut off as Zahnt rushed him again.

Zahnt's eyes were fixated on Thorn's tail. 'That will make a nice pillow for my den...or Kimiko's.' The space elemental dodged easily around the old wolf, and sank his teeth into Thorn's tail, near the base. Immediately Zahnt started to savagely yank his head back and forth.

Thorn, however, had different plans. He used his powers to create vines that wrapped around Zahnt's neck, strangling him. Thorn's attacker soon released his grip, and was lifted off the ground and thrown away by the vines.

Zahnt landed on the hard earth with a thud. As he opened his eyes, a new light burned within them. They seemed to sparkle with a maniacal laughter as Zahnt slowly got to his paws. The calm and confident Zahnt from a few moments ago was completely shattered now. A malicious giggle came from the wolf's throat. "You made Zahnt angry!" he said to Thorn in an oddly high-pitched voice. The wolf's tail wagged quickly back and forth as he slowly took menacing steps toward the old wolf. 

Thorn began to feel...disturbed by this so-called Zahnt's new behavior, and summoned large thorns from the vines and hurled them at Zahnt.

The space elemental paid no attention to the thorns, putting up an orbital barrier around him in the split second before they hit, then let it immediately fall down. However, one thorn arrived just as Zahnt let down his defense system, and struck his bullet wound from the farm. Zahnt flinched, and looked at his shoulder, from which blood was now seeping, then back at Thorn. Zahnt opened his jaws wide, and screeched "Uh-oh!" before giggling maniacally. Zahnt lowered his head and grabbed one of the thorns in his mouth, and charged at the wolf in front of him.
Both wolves readied their powers, and just as Thorn was about to summon his own protective barrier of vines, balls of plasma shot down from the sky and exploded in front of him, kicking up debris and temporarily blinding the old wolf. Next thing he knew, Thorn felt a searing pain from his...rear end. That lunatic had shoved a thorn up his butt. Thorn bellowed and whipped around, desperately trying to remove the sharp stick.

While Thorn was distracted, Zahnt's teeth lodged into the flesh of a back leg. The wolf bit down with all his might, and soon heard a sound that could only satisfy a psycho. Thorn cried out again, and stumbled to the ground. A short "Aheeheehoo" escaped from Zahnt's mouth before the black and green wolf dove in, aiming for another thorn.

With his newfound weapon between his teeth, Zahnt lifted his head, and brought the pointed end of the stick down, driving it through one of his victim's eyeballs. When he yanked his head back, the eye dangled from the stick, still connected by a cord to Thorn's head.

Zahnt smiled and drive the thorn into the ground, eyeball still attached. The old earth elemental howled in anguish. Zahnt screamed with delight, and grabbed another sharp stick. This time, it found Thorn's tongue, which was laying on the ground as he struggled. With his enemy's head now pinned to the ground, Zahnt could move on to the rest. He picked up another thorn, and moved to the posterior of his prey, where Zahnt began hammering the stick farther up Thorn's butt in a demented frenzy. He missed his target several times, and ended up damaging Thorn's tail, back legs, and even...that place. Once the young wolf was satisfied with the appearance of Thorn's butt, he began hacking away at the base of his tail until it was attached by only a few threads of tissue. Thorn was crying out with pain, and his screams intensified when Zahnt started attempting to pull his tail right off his body. Zahnt began ferociously tearing and yanking, Thorn's tail clamped tight in his jaws. Once it was separated, Zahnt came back to Thorn's head and shoved the tail down his throat, far enough to muffle his cries, but not enough to cause the wolf to choke. "Shh, use your inside voice!" he squealed before prancing back to Thorn's hind legs.
Zahnt looked curiously at the wolf's paws, his head tilted innocently to one side, with an almost pup-like expression on his face. "Squee!" the space elemental suddenly shrieked. His teeth closed over one of Thorn's back paws. Zahnt began chewing at the wolf's claws, and managed to tear a few, and even completely rip some off. "Nom nom nom" he went on all of Thorn's paws. Zahnt went back to Thorn's head. "Isn't that delicious? Here, have some more!" he said happily, and started to try to stretch Thorn's jaws wider. Of course, it didn't work, since nothing was holding the top half stiffly in place. "BAKA BAKA BAKA!" Zahnt screamed, angrily slapping the wolf's face. The space elemental wore a pouty face as he held down Thorn's jaw with a paw. Zahnt's other forepaw began to pull on the lower half of Thorn's jaw, stretching it beyond limits until it popped out of place. A somewhat muffled cry of agony came from Thorn.

Zahnt shoved the tail further down Thorn's throat, once again not enough to make him suffocate or choke. For a moment the black wolf was still. Then Zahnt whipped around and suddenly began to dig like a madman at one of Thorn's hips. "GIVE IT BACK!" the space elemental screeched, leaving bloody scratches on the brown-furred wolf, who was moaning with pain. After scratching at poor Thorn, Zahnt plopped down on his butt and began to whine. "Why did you take it away? You didn't have to do it...now it's gone! All gone!" The wolf's whimpers quickly escalated back into shrieking. Zahnt rushed up and grabbed Thorn's broken back paw, and just started to pull. The brown wolf's eye and tongue, still held in place by the sticks, began to stretch. With one final tug, the eyeball burst apart, and Thorn's tongue tore in a jagged line, like a lightning bolt. Thorn howled and yowled in his misery.

Zahnt snarled and bit down on the cord that connected Thorn's eye to his head. He then carefully placed the eyeball back in its socket. "All better!" he explained with a cheerfully deranged smile. Zahnt noticed some other thorns lying around. The wolf eagerly seized them in his jaws. Seconds later, he was jamming them into the old wolf's nostrils. The tail was thruster further down Thorn's throat, and the brown wolf began to suffocate.

Zahnt noticed that Thorn was writhing around, so the wolf grabbed another stick and stabbed it into Thorn's side. The space elemental yanked the stick and, and continued to drive it repeatedly through Thorn's stomach. Eventually the brown wolf grew almost completely still. Seeing that his victim's life was almost over, Zahnt began to prance in circles around Thorn. "Sing to me songs of the darkness, farewell to heaven my friend, come to me bury your sorrows, temptation awaits the condemned" Zahnt chanted in a low, yet very disturbing voice. The wound on his shoulder was still leaking blood at a steady rate. However, it was not nearly as bad as Thorn's wounds.
Zahnt stopped near the old wolf's head. The edges of Zahnt's vision began to darken, but he could tell that Thorn was gone. Eliminated. Before he collapsed, the space elemental summoned a ball of plasma and blasted Thorn's head off, leaving blood and brain matter streaked and smeared over the dry land. Zahnt giggled as he fell down onto the ground. "Eliminate..." he whispered with a chilling smile on his face before everything went black.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue12/100Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 24 Oct - 17:50

Kirith | 1 year 6 months | Sentinel | Female | No element
As Kirith slowly half-limped into the area, she heard muffled screams and laughter emanating a bit further ahead of her. The tiny russet female stopped dead in her tracks. Something was going on... Something amazing. The sounds made her ears instinctively perk, and she closed her eyes while smirking into the nothingness. The lands before her was dead. Few to no plants, rocky, hard and filled with dust. This looked a lot more like the place she knew as home. The scents though, were still very different. But that didn't matter to her at the moment. She felt a strong scent of rusting iron wash over her. Blood. The red fluid that mixed perfectly with her fur. The alien wolf opened her eyes again, and they shined with delight, and the desire to get to see the wonderful situation happening just over yonder. Her pawsteps were steady now. She was limping no more. She gently padded up towards the sounds with a fierce interest.
She knew Zahnt was there. If he had gotten hurt... So hurt he was beyond saving, she would gladly eliminate him herself in the state of mind she was in now. But as she approached, she heard the laughter and giggles of the Space wolf she had first met. What met her sight wasn't good for anyone's eyes, but to her, it was more magnificent than when the winds had picked up in her homeland, and sand flew everywhere during a sunrise. The sand used to make wonderful auras of red, and orange, with the rising sun shining in through the back.
Zahnt was literally torturing another wolf he had found. She believed it. She believed he was insane. Completely insane. But to her this insanity was no bad thing. She enjoyed it greatly. And when she heard Zahnt exclaim
"Aheeheehoo" She nearly burst out in laughter herself. Whoever this old earth elemental was, his needs of help and mercy was great. But none was going to be given to him at that day.
Kirith could see the wolf's life slowly seeping out of him. It was a magnificent sight. Like the green banner slowly flickering across the sky, far in the north in her home land. Just that, these banners were more yellow. A faint, dark yellow that few saw. She didn't know it was real, or hallucinations, but it was beautiful to watch the life of the old wolf to slowly leave him, and disperse in air.
Zahnt was playing with him. Harassing him... A slight shiver went down Kirith's spine. But the feeling she felt was pure excitement, and envy. Oh how she wished she could do the things Zahnt was doing at the moment. Oh, how she wished she could get a taste of the essence of life, oozing all over the ground, covering the ground in a crimson red puddle. The female was almost drooling at it, but her thoughts of envy was cut off as the space elemental started stabbing the other wolf when he started choking on his own tail. The way Zahnt was doing all this was very relaxing for her. She was feeling great respect towards him now. He was like a father's figure to her at the moment. Looking up at her strong, and mighty father that she never had, as he stepped on the weak with such a fierce power that they would never be able to get up again... And this poor fellow, was most likely not to do that either.
As this yellow aura fully disappeared from the wolf lying like a messed up hump of flesh on the ground, Kirith got out of her hiding place. But before she was able to talk to the superior wolf before her, he fainted.
The smirk on her face disappeared as she approached his body, and she stood silently in front of his bleeding wound. She stared at it for a moment, before lowering her head down towards it, and gave it a long, and satisfying lick. The blood made her grin again. For a long time, she had believed the powers of a wolf came from their essence of life. And she still did. She wanted to become as strong as the wolf laying unconscious in front of her. The first lick turned into multiple. And she tried to savor every last one.But eventually, she simply made the bleeding stop. Disappointed.
She moved her head over to Zahnt's ear.
"Zu'u fent lingraav avok hi... Dii Drog Do Vokun..." She whispered into his ear before she giggled silently.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue31/100Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 24 Oct - 19:49

Waste Land Blue_l22

| Blue Lightning | 3y | Hunter | Male | Electricity |

Blue skillfully padded through the barren wasteland. His nose, his eyes, his ears, they were all easily tracking down the foolish wolves who chose to abandon their new found home. He glanced over his shoulder, pleased to see the white ice wolf following him like the obedient guard dog she should be. In the distance, like a speck of dust, stood three wolves. When the hunter got closer, he saw Thorn, Zahnt, and Kirith. The smell of blood was in the air, making Blue all the more curious about what was going down. Zahnt was not in a stable suit of mind. No, this was hardly the wolf he met at all. Blue watched him silently, not really paying attention to poor old Thorn who was losing his life. Blue has seen death. He has seen how the strong take over the weak. It was not new. All he observed was Zahnt, wondering how this wolf thought and rationalized. It did not take to much thought to realize that this wolf was crazy... insane. There were many varieties of insanity, but Zahnt appeared to have an easy type to deal with. But while Blue could handle a wolf like Zahnt, he was still dangerous. He was still a liability in his current state. Blue waved his tail slowly, knowing of the two options in which he had.
He stepped out of the shadows, just in time to see the space wolf drop to the ground. He glanced to the side, wincing at the pool of blood and innards. Thorn was dead. The old brute had served him well, but the earth wolf was merely a liability in his age. Blue did not loose anything, and thus he had no reason to truly care.

He stopped in front of the unconscious Zahnt, pushing away Kirith lightly before looking down at the space wolf with cold, electric blue eyes. Paw lifted, lightning of blue and white spawned around it. Blue knew what he had to do... "Say goodbye, you pitiful creature."
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri 24 Oct - 21:21

Winter followed the blue wolf, she tried to ask him what the commotion's all about. She scented blood in the atmosphere, and saw three peculiar wolves in an area. "But who in the world---" before she could even finish, Blue laid his lightning blue paws over the third dying wolf. "Say good bye, you pitiful creature." Winter's eyes just gazed at the two. She looked at her side to see two other wolves.

[After Blue does something to Thorn, whatever it is]

"Who, may I ask, are they?" She asked Blue a little quietly.

(sorry, such a short post.... I got to hurry up and go to the mall and mom is mad... Sad )
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue34/100Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 25 Oct - 4:31

Kirith was still staring down at Zahnt as she felt the scent of the two other wolves approaching. Her muscles got tense. She couldn't recognize any scents at the moment. Her mind wasn't acting like anyone knew as Kirith.
When she saw it was Blue Lightning, and Winter who the red female had previously passed when they left the cave, Kirith relaxed. She was hoping they could help. And Kimiko was probably not far behind either. But as the blue brute came closer without slowing down, the small female couldn't help but notice something in his eye. Yes, he had just like Zahnt, they almost sang... 'Eliminate.'
As she was pushed away, she couldn't believe what was happening. He was going to kill Zahnt?! That was not an option.
Kirith took a few steps back and snarled silently, before she charged at Blue, and jumped up, grabbing his neck-fur in her jaws. Her intentions was not to kill him. She used her high speed and momentum, to flip herself over her target, then make his contact with the ground cease to exist. As she landed on the ground on the other side of Blue Lighting, she flung him over her own head after his neck, and onto the ground again. A growl built up in her throat, and she stood in a stance, ready for battle, but she relaxed again, and went to stand in front of Zahnt. The image one could see is what one would call comical. Hysterical. A small wolf standing in front of one bigger than herself, ready to protect him with her life. She covered Zahnt from the other wolves' sight of view as best she could, while giving Blue Lightning a stiff, and dead stare before she muttered...
"Don't you dare touch him..."
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 25 Oct - 5:36

Winter || female || huntress || ice

This wolf named Kirith, defended the other wolf, Zahnt. Winter had no intentions of hurting anybody. Winter backed up from the scene, to let everybody know she's not hurting anybody. She didn't want anybody to know the real Winter behind the wolves. Staring at Kirith and Blue, and hoping Blue won't hurt them. This isn't the trick she expected which was fun and foolproof, fooling around gullible wolves. She looked up into the chilly blood red sky. "Blue, what are you doing?"
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 25 Oct - 7:18

Zahnt could hear voices. He wasn't sure who they were yet. All he knew was that there were other wolves here. He opened his eyes, and saw a dark shape with blots of red in front of him. The wolf blinked a few times to eliminate the blurriness that was hindering his eyesight and use fixation skills. 'Kirith...' He was able to recognize the small she-wolf from earlier. What was she doing standing next to him like that? He then heard her speak the words "Don't you dare touch him..." Zahnt chuckled inwardly. This tiny thing was protecting him. He didn't care what she was protecting him from, but out of curiosity aimed his gaze past Kirith, and saw Blue-Lightning laying on the ground a little ways off. Had Kirith really knocked him down in defending Zahnt? The space elemental was having good fun thinking of how he could use this to his advantage, and to Blue-Lightning's disadvantage. He remained motionless and snapped his eyes shut again, wanting it to continue. If Kirith appeared to be losing...well, he just might take his turn in playing guardian.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sat 25 Oct - 13:03

Waste Land Blue_l23

Blue was on the ground; motionless...thinking. He had forgotten that some wolves developed loyalty towards another being. Ah yes, loyalty... the word echoed through his mind with spite. He staggered to his paws, his shoulder and joints giving out yowls of protest. He was not made to endure such physical encounters, but he had his own strengths too... Not moving from his position, Blue raised his eyes at the small female who so foolishly made the biggest mistake of her life. "Blue, what are you doing?" he heard Winter ask. Blue did not respond to her, instead keeping his attention focused on Kirith. She muttered something. Something that Blue finally understood.

"You appear to be irrational...you plan on protecting this wolf?" he asked, eyes boring into her. "I have seen his kind before. He will end up killing all of us if we continue to let him live." Blue stepped forward, confident that he will get this wolf to share his view. His expression gave nothing away. It was calm, monotone...slowly letting his words flow into the ears of all to hear. "Do not get me wrong... We are all wolves of malicious intent, but to survive as a group means rules...regulation. This wolf is chaotic and unpredictable with no control. To allow a wolf to live alongside us is...ludicrous. Besides, is it really that bad...? Don't you believe that I am doing this poor creature a favor?"
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 25 Oct - 14:18

Kirith kept staring fearlessly at Blue. She knew he was strong. Much stronger than her and probably most of the other wolves here. But Zanth had awoken something inside of her. Something she would cherish for the rest of her life. And this filthy brute was not allowed to ruin it for her by killing the one who gave it to her. She was willing to protect Zanth even if Blue Lightning was going to hurt her, and probably kill her in the process. A loud snarl escaped her, as her lips curled to expose her canines. As Blue spoke, she kept silent.
"Do you believe words can always make you have your will? The world isn't like that. Anywhere. Sometimes whatever you say or do won't help. Others stand by what they think until they can't breathe anymore." Her own remark made her smirk, as she remembered how she had killed one of the leader of the pack she was banished from. How she had eliminated him in the stealthiest way she could manage. The situation she was in now, she had never been in though. But that didn't mean she would give him a real fight. She would die if it came to it. "I will protect him, yes... Do what you want. I don't care. This male... Zahnt... He made me feel... Such a crazy feeling when he did this... Something I have wanted a taste of for a long time...
You are not taking it away from me."
She said, snarling again. Awaiting what Blue would do.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Sat 25 Oct - 19:51

Kin - 1 years 7 months - Ice - Loner

❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅.。.:*・°❅

As Kin was enjoying her time alone, it was only for a few moments before it was interrupted by what one wolf called 'elimination.' Later, other wolves came along and joined in. What Kin had just witness was the murder of a wolf. Right before her eyes, a wolf was killed. It gave her pleasure. So much pleasure. The corners of Kin's mouth slowly turned into a twisted and sadistic smile. Oh how lovely, another of my kind. Makes a nice target, thought the sadistic wolf and then continued to watch the wolves from afar, enjoying the sight of the bloody corpse sprawled on the now tainted red ground. Normally, Kin wouldn't act this way as she had worked on her behaviour for quite a while. But it seems that whenever she witnesses or hears something about death, her true self is revealed just a little bit. Her smile now turned into a twisted grin, Kin laughed and her body emitted a freezing aura and some ice started to form beneath her. But it wasn't just any regular ice. It was black and dark. Just like her heart. Seeing that body… it… excited her.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Waste Land Left_bar_bleue11/100Waste Land Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat 25 Oct - 21:37

[Listening to conversation]

Winter kept gazing at them. She liked Kirith's personality, not giving up on what she stood up for. The small wolf is surprisingly strong against Blue. Who was a year older than her. Winter looked down on Zahnt, but covered by Kirith, only a portion of his fur. She remained silent to keep away from trouble getting into. She slowly sat down at the dry sands, to her right a dry tree. Where in the world can water be found here?  She thought. Her eyes lured back at them. Raised an eyebrow.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Sun 26 Oct - 20:28

Ah, so she is no different... he thought. Yet another wolf who has fallen prey to obsession... It seemed to happen to every loner he attempted to raise. They become obsessed with the force known as death. They become lawless, disorganized murders, but Blue understood the weaker willed creatures. Who could blame them? Growing up in this discrete land, where only the strongest survived. Wolves out here were quick to learn to kill for survival. Their fractured hearts would soon come to love death. It became their comfort, their alibi. Death would consume them--control them. Eventually...the fools would destroy themselves.
Blue shook his head. They did not understand. While Blue had grown up with discord and murder, he viewed death differently than others. He respected death. He understood its true nature and power. Death truly was beautiful--an art. To see Zahnt use death's power in such...such an ugly way...it was insulting. It wasn't artistic or creative at all. Rushed...messy...hideous...
Blue closed his eyes. "I wanted to save you, but it seems as if I am too late..." he said, disappointment in his eyes. He looked over to Winter. She was his second option if something like this happened, but he had heard Kirith's tone. He knew that she would not listen to rationality. A wolf's will was a stubborn thing, and at this moment, Kiriths will was at its highest. She has discovered something within herself, and would not give it up to honeyed words. Loyalty... it was such a weak minded concept. Blue turned his back to the she-wolf, monotonous words escaping his maw. "Do not think of coming back to my domain," he spoke. "Stay...stay here and enjoy your short span of life... You will not have much longer to enjoy it with such a wolf by your side. Only when you realize the lies and the real truth shall I eagerly welcome you back to the warm shelter of my pack." Blue stalked away, his tail beckoning the ice wolf to follow. "Come, Winter. We shall return home and feast in celebration of your new found membership."

-To Dylia Cave-
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 27 Oct - 6:11

"Come, Winter. We shall return home and feast in celebration of your new found membership."

Winter nodded her head. Followed Blue-Lightning and swayed her tail like sass. On their way to the Dylia Cave.

-To Dylia Cave-
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Mon 27 Oct - 16:11

(Remember to have at least 150 words in your posts, Luna. Also, make sure your character has their info above the rp typing.)

-Thundo
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon 27 Oct - 18:02

Okay... Teehee.... xD
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Wed 29 Oct - 11:05

After listening to the wolves argue some more, the sound of two sets of paws quickly disappearing reached Zahnt's ears. Blue-Lightning and the other wolf had left. It was just him and Kirith here now. The wolf reopened his eyes and gazed up at the she-wolf. "Well done" he said in his usual calm voice. Silently but slowly the wolf got to his paws. "Such a short life span? Ah, I think not..." Zahnt commented on Blue-Lightning's words. "Such a fool that wolf is. He speaks nothing but lies." The space elemental's eyes glittered for a moment with a dark and twisted fantasy. Suddenly, those eyes saw something. Another wolf in the area, besides the ones he had already met. A slight interest stirred inside of Zahnt, but he was more occupied with Kirith at the moment. "But now you...you have the power to lead a life of dignity. I can see it in your actions. You did not let that wolf sway your loyalty to me, the loyalty which you have very quickly developed. You are gifted, my friend. Come and follow me, instead" he continued in a mesmerizingly hypnotic voice. He did not have to guess what she would choose. He already knew.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 29 Oct - 14:14

Kirith took a deep breath as Blue Lightning walked away, relieved he didn't try any witchcraft on her. He smiled and jumped slightly as she heard the voice of Zahnt behind her as he told her that she had done well. She turned around, facing the bigger brute as he got to his paws.
"I do not believe his words. Nok voknau nok. His words is nothing to me. Even though it might seem like it, he doesn't know more than we do." The small female said, and took a step back as she felt uncomfortable standing only a foot away from the wolf she had just saved. She stared at him for a moment as he kept speaking. "A-ah, yes. Um..." She mumbled quickly.
She wanted to explain to him why she had protected him, and how she had created loyalty towards the brute already, but she had no way of explaining it properly. She looked at the ground and gritting her teeth slightly. Then Zahnt spoke of following him. Kirith glared up into his eyes with a lust for adventure and... Elimination glinting in her eye.
"You know the answer for this..." She said and straightened her back. "Life can be short, and life can be long. Our 'Life span' is not for that male to choose. But however I how long life turns out, I'll be loyal to you." She said silently, and dipped her head ever so slightly.
Kirith had also noticed that other wolf somewhere in the area, but Zahnt had her attention. And when he had it, he kept it until he had no more need to talk to her.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sun 9 Nov - 9:31

Zahnt exhaled, and let out a hushed grumbling noise. The wolf waved and twisted his tail in a quick motion, then let it fall still. His blue and yellow gaze was locked onto Kirith, unmoving. This she-wolf would follow him. Or at least she said that she would. Zahnt would be able to find a good use for her. The brute's eyes narrowed slightly, still staring down at Kirith. "Come" he ordered in a voice that was sheathed in a silent power. The wolf whisked around and began sauntering towards the female in the distance. Zahnt held every part of his body high as he strutted across the wasteland. As he did, he noticed the blood that coated his paws. "Humph" he growled. He bent his head and took his time in order to remove all the blood from his fur. Once he was finished, he continued until he reached the she-wolf. The space elemental kept his mouth closed, and instead stared the lass down, waiting for her to speak first.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Tue 30 Jun - 13:47

Zahnt sat down on the uncomfortable sandy terrain of the Wastelands. The sun had set hours ago, and the moon and stars were hidden behind a veil of clouds. Wind blew through Zahnt's fur, and the wolf shivered. It was winter, and here he was, out in the middle of nowhere, with no food, no shelter, and a fresh wound in his shoulder. He glanced over at the female beside him, the one who had defended him against that psychopathic Blue-Lightning or whatever his name was. The space elemental didn't care. He growled softly in his throat, obviously disappointed by the situation he was in.

(Bish please the no double posting rule is for noobs)
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 30 Jun - 18:19

Kirith sat, looking at this land of which she had entered. It was way more beautiful than the one she had come from, so she was a little taken aback by the clear, great air, and bright lights. Thought there were no trees, nor grass, this landscape was still better, compared to her old home.
The female sniffed in the air of the wasteland, and turned her head to look at Zahnt. He seemed annoyed. Looking away for a moment, the black and red wolf tried to figure out something to say to him, but she struggled. She figured out that there wasn't much she could tell him that he already didn't know, so instead, she could be a nuisance, and ask him questions.
"Could you tell me something, Master Zahnt... Faal suleyk... The power you wolves hold. What is it? To me, it seems you are all... Num... Unique." She muttered, wondering exactly how these wolves had gotten these powers in the first place.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 14 Aug - 14:15

The wolf sat in silence until Kirith came over and inquired about the powers he, as well as the other canines, possessed. Keeping his gaze fixated on the endless amount of sand as it stretched out of his view, Zahnt began to answer. "These powers... They are derived from the ten elements that govern the world in which we live. Most are born with the powers of a specific element, though some who previously did not possess them can later acquire them under special circumstances. Of course, certain elements are much rarer than others. The most common are fire, water, earth, and wind. More uncommon elements are ice, electricity, time, and my element, space. The rarest of all are moon and sun. Judging by your curiosity, I assume you are one of the few I have met without such powers?"
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 15 Aug - 9:14

Kirith listened with great interest as Zahnt explained to her how the powers of the wolves in this land worked, and what they were. The common, uncommon, and rare elements... It intrigued her, and she would have wanted to know more, but she decided to not ask too deeply into the matter. For all she knew, even Zahnt wouldn't know more than he had just told her.
The red and black female sighed, hearing Zahnt's question for her. It was strange, that she never had heard of any of these powers before. Their language was known to her. But everything else... The land, and the powers it held. It was all outside her understanding.

"Grozah.. -Possibly..."
I'm not... From around here.

She paused for a moment, looking at Zahnt in wonder if he was interested. She figured it didn't really matter. She had to say more now. "My home... Well, it's not anymore... It looks more like this land. Where we are standing now. Sand. No water. No plantlife. Where you found me. I've never seen anything like it. I have no idea how I ended up there, and I don't know why. These powers... The elements. They are out of my understanding. Never have I heard of wolves controlling a specific element at birth. Neither obtaining it over time. It's as if we were world separate... I fell."
She tried to explain. She had simply fallen. How it happened, she did not know. Her old pack mates had thrown her into that hole. Banished her. She was probably supposed to die. But somehow she didn't. It was only her leg that had gotten hurt. She sat still, looking at the ground. She simply felt helpless, as she didn't know anything about everything.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 15 Aug - 11:20

After Zahnt finished speaking, he sat quietly and allowed the she-wolf to reply. 'Not from around here... Obviously.' As the space elemental listened, he grew more and more curious about Kirith's origins. If she had never heard of such powers before and didn't have any of her own, where had she come from? Worlds... And falling? Zahnt tilted his head ever so slightly. Never before had he ever heard of two worlds being connected, if that was what Kirith was implying. Simply falling from one world to another...it couldn't possibly be that easy, could it? If it had indeed happened, then the world from which Kirith had come from most likely did not have such elemental powers as this world did. "Tell me about the other world" he stated, his voice remaining as apathetic as when he had been explaining the various elements.
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next