Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
Thanksgiving 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

Thanksgiving 2013

+5
Luna
Rain
Forest
Miyuki
Thundo Puffs
9 posters

Go down

Thanksgiving 2013 Empty Thanksgiving 2013

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 28 Nov - 15:48

A story where Thunder is the mature one. He is so OOC I am so ashamed.

Ah, Thanksgiving...it was that time of year where families got together and thanked whoever for their lives and the food they received. Well, that is what it is supposed to be about anyways. Most people just go over to a relatives house and gets to eat free food. But that's beside the point. This year, Thunder decided to host his own thanksgiving party. He was pretty sure a lot of his friends didn't even celebrate Thanksgiving, but Thunder just didn't care. He had about everything set up; with the great help of his wife Flare xD. There were party streamers, fancy silverware, and the scent of fall candles radiating throughout the house. Raya and Ashen weren't much help though. The two were playing in the living room when one of them knocked over a candle. The curtains and rug caught fire and in the end the family now had a destroyed living room. Thunder hoped his friends would not mind. Flare considered putting Ashen in the oven, and Raya on top the house where the television dish was. Thunder disregarded the option and just nervously said to keep them in their rooms. Flare sighed, disappointed she couldn't punish the children, but thankfully she went with it to Thunders relief.

Now there was just the food. For the most part Flare and Thunder had it all settled. There was Thunder Oats of course, some traditional Shaman noodles and Shaman fire nachos, which Thunder refuses to try due to it looking like human body parts..., and then the common corn, stuffing, potatoes, and other Thanksgiving treats. He left Rain and March to fetch the turkey, and everyone else to bring whatever they found suitable for the dinner.

The couple, now feeling accomplished, gazed at their set up proud of what they had created. Disregarding the scorched living room of course.  Soon the first knock sounded, and Thunder excitedly ran to the door. Not surprisingly it was Cyrax and Aiden, Thunders father in law and step brother. Cyrax bowed politely, stepping into the home. Thunder offered to help Aiden up the small step, but the younger male denied the help and managed in himself. Flare greeted her father enthusiastically, hugging him affectionately. Cyrax returned the hug before setting his food item down on the counter. "Whatcha bring?" Thunder asked cautiously while stepping forward to sniff the plate. "An item brought from my homeland!" Cyrax proudly stated. "The meat of the albino mongoose!"
"Sounds...great Dad..." Was all that Thunder replied.

"Hahaha....Don't call me dad...."

Flare smiled, opening the wrapper to take a peek at the meat, "Wow, I haven't tasted this in ages!" Thunder bent down as well. It sounded pretty good, but...was he sure that's mongoose meat? It looked an awfully lot like human meat to Thunder, a-and was it moving!? Just then the door rang once again. Thunder left the three to marvel at the so-called 'meat' as he opened the door. Why, it was Pluto! Without saying anything the female handed Thunder a bag. Just by feeling the shape Thunder knew it was a horde of banana's. "We don't really...eat these at Thanksgiving..." he responded.

"I'm a banana....they are bananas...therefore...we are brethren...and all banana's..."

"Okaaaaaay then, come on in Pluto!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of awkward silence and banging noises from Raya and Ashens room, soon enough everyone arrived. As expected, the food selection was...odd. Forest brought in taco's, Miyuki her specialized knives for cutting into the meat, and everyone else just brought in food that would commonly NEVER be part of Thanksgiving.  'At least there will still be turkey...' Thunder thought to himself. Speaking of turkey, Rain and March were still gone. Thunder told them to get the turkey hours ago, where were they? Everyone was getting restless too. Dew had way to many Pokémon cards out, and was screaming "I gotta catch them all!" while waving her arms around as if she were an air bender. Miyuki and Forest were at it again, dueling it out in the living room. Hey, at least it was already destroyed. Pluto was stroking her banana's inside her very own banana fort. She was also throwing them at things, so now there were banana's everywhere in the house. At one point she hit Tsuki in the head, causing him to die again and turn into a ghost. The guy was annoying, just flying around and making things float. Flare went into a rage, and then Cyrax had to chase her around the house. Thunder figured it was because everything was a mess. She ended up just destroying more things though, and put Ashen into the oven. Luckily though Aiden was trying to pull him out. Thunder's step brother was having some trouble though...Ashen appeared to be stuck and is butt was hanging out. Thunder began to think this was a bad idea, why did he think having twenty plus people in his small house would work out? Even Sirena, a normally calm person was now bathing in his SINK. All the younger folk, like Aurora, Raya, Miyuki's kids, and Forest's now nearly adult teens were in a huge ball play-fighting. They looked like an oversized snowball rolling around the house and crashing into things.

Was anyone calm? Thunder looked around before spotting Shirano. Oh man, the poor guy. He was huddled up in the corner, with Forest kindly mouth feeing him tacos to calm him. Thunder glanced around for Miyuki, since just moments ago the two were battling. The white haired women was no where in sight which greatly worried him.

Thunder had just about enough of this. Anymore and the house would explode. "ENOUGH!" He screamed, "Everyone get there butts in a chair and SIT!" Everyone stopped, turning there heads slowly to look at Thunder. even Flare stopped, her eyes no longer glowing with rage. Miyuki popped up again, turns out she was just taking a long restroom break. "Do you MIND?" Said Sirena breaking the silence, "I am in the MIDDLE of a relaxing soak."

"OH MY GOSH SIRENA, THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE A BATH IN MY SINK."

"Oh fine..." She pouted, climbing out of the sink still soaking yet. Sirena then grabbed a dish towel, not nearly large enough to cover her entire body, and wrapped it around her head. "I'll be in your bedroom changing....I'm using your clothes."

Thunder sighed, 'Why must she use our clothes? And why in our bedroom?' Pushing it aside, Thunder made sure everyone went ahead to be seated. Everything seemed to be in order, besides the fact that Ashen was still stuck in the oven. He wasn't moving, but Flare insisted that he was still alive. "I was so close to catching them all..." Dew murmured while twiddling her thumbs at the table. Tsuki the ghost tried patting her back, however his hand went right through the girl causing her to cry. But just then the doorbell rang. "FINALY"  Everyone went at once. Finally they could have some food. "I'll get it!" Sapphire announced getting up. "...Did anyone know she was even here...?" Forest whispered. The people around here shook their heads, never even knowing that the usually flirty female was here. She opened the door, and in stepped who no one expected.

"Helloooo everyone!"

"Arrrrrrrhhhhh" (Everyone)

"C-Cyrstal! How nice to have you here..." Stuttered Shirano. Everyone muttered a greeting, upset that it was not the two people whom they wanted to ring the door bell. "Sorry I was late..., my brother needed my help taking down the government."  

"Okay then...um...well have a seat will ya?~"

"Yeah, alright! Now what's going on...? It's like you don't want me here..."

Everyone shifted, Flare sighing before she spoke. "It's not that. We thought you were March and Rain. They were SUPPOSED to bring the turkey."

"Ah, I see...well I bet they will be here soon!" Crystal spoke as she took a seat next to Dew.

It was silent for a long time, everyone waiting impatiently for a knock on the door. All that sounded was the clicking of a clock, and the slight flickering of the candles. Fifteen minutes passed but still nothing occurred. Thunder began to think his get together was all for nothing, and no one would ever come to a party of his again. "Maybe we can eat Ashen..." Miyuki suggested licking her lips. "NO." Thunder immediately bit back.

"Please don't eat my children."

"Yeah, unless I say its okay."

"Flare!"

"What? Just saying..."

"Just please drop the subject of cannibalism!"

Just then, a huge crash made the three stop. It sounded as if a bomb went off in the living room. Raya screamed, hopping into Cyrax's lap. No one dared get up from their seats, perhaps too scared or just curious to see what happened next. Loud footsteps resonated close by, getting closer and closer with each step. Dripping water seemed to get louder, splashing off the floor from wherever the sound was coming from. Closer...and closer...until...

"Yo dogs I got my homies all up in da back"

"DIE EVIL DEMON" Screeched Forest, throwing a taco at the head of the offender. The being fell to the ground, making a deep groan as it fell.

"Oh my gosh Forest you just shot Fishton!" Screamed Dew. Beside her Miyuki laughed, as if enjoying the violent moment that has just occurred. Her head flew back and released this inhuman bellow, which caused even Tsuki the ghost to cower in fear. "Oh...oh no...."

Rain came flying over, dropping to his knees to grasp onto Fishton affectionately. As Rain mourned, the alien fish thing sat up, his fins rubbing the back of his scaly head. "Yo man, what just went down?"

Forest sighed in relief, thankful she didn't murder her husbands best friend. "Rain, where the hell were you!" Scolded Thunder, "We waited over half an hour for you!"

"We were doing business...." Walked in March holding a box, "Certain....boxy business..."

"Those boxes took over the van, we had to fight them all off." Returned Rain hugging his fish.

Thunder gasped, "Y-You went box assassinating without me!? I thought we were FRIENDS!" He proceeded to cry, rolling about the floor in frustration that he didn't get to kill any boxes. This was the first time he was actually in character huh? The first time Thunder did something not normal. Flare growled, kicking her husband in the place to get him to shut up. Thunder let out a little girl squeal, curling up into a ball and whimpering "My vitals...!" for everyone to here. "Did you get the turkey then!?" Flare snapped.

"We got something better...." March responded dumping the box. "Fiiiiiiisshhhhh....."

Out the box came out dozens or even hundreds of fish, all of unique shape and color. Everyone was sure that many of the species were illegal to actually catch and eat, but no one said anything. Around the table people groaned, besides Pluto that is. Aurora started crying, and Tsuki just evaporated into smoke. "We don't even like fish!" Many of the people said. This continued on for awhile until Cyrax apparently had enough and flipped the table screaming. "Fish is not a manly mans item!" The table landed on top of Thunder, hiding him from everyone else. Flare hoped he was alright, but then again did nothing to help him. He was always fine...

March and Rain just stood there, Pluto padding up to them and putting a fish into her mouth. "I like fish..." She whispered.

"Everyone, everyone, WAIT."

"I know what we can do...."

"What is that crazy mania-cough- Miyuki?"

"We can...eat Ashen...."

"............."

"Y-You know... that is not actually a bad idea..." Went Shirano

"He will taste like chicken right? Or turkey? It's close enough!"

Everyone turned to Thunder, waiting for his opinion. "Mmmmngghmmmmgnn!"

"He says yes...."

"LET'S DO IT."

THUS THEY ATE ASHEN
THE END

Thanksgiving 2013 Tumblr11

Last edited by Thundo Puffs on Sun 1 Jun - 22:07; edited 16 times in total
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving 2013 Empty Re: Thanksgiving 2013

Post by Miyuki Thu 28 Nov - 17:25

WOW. PUTTING YOUR CHILD IN THE OVEN. GREAT PARENTING THERE, FLARE. xD Also, everyone eats bananas in Thanksgiving..... In my world at least.

Man, I wish this really happened. SOME DAY THIS BETTER HAPPEN. It sounds so fun..
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue1/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Fri 29 Nov - 9:17

Omg Thunder xDD

THIS PACK HAS JUST THE MOST AMAZING ADVENTURES TOGETHER
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue12/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Fri 29 Nov - 18:49

Yes we do... xD

Thanks guys X3 I just finished it. I rushed at the end, because it is no longer Thanksgiving, but oh well.
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue105/1000Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Fri 29 Nov - 23:14

What a beautiful story this is xD Ah, poor Ashen..
Miyuki
Miyuki

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Sat 30 Nov - 9:45

...xDD
I am just speechless Thunder! I love what you did with Fishton...xD
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue12/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov - 10:06

Wow Thunder, I love this story! Hehehe~ I love the ending too xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 1 Dec - 4:58

O_O This is... Really... Something amazing.... xDD
Just love it. Especially how Fishton is a Gangstah now! ^^ I laughed so hard when I got to that part xD
........ I want fish for thanksgiving... ._.
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue31/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue 3 Dec - 17:09

Poor Ashen... I wonder if we can eat Fishton or Fishtina, 'cause... Ya know, the're fishes?

I choked my chicken after reading: "ENOUGH! Everyone get their butts in the chair and SIT!" I laughed so hard...

Also this: "Don't you MIND? I'm in the middle of a relaxing bath?!" "OH MY GOSH SIRENA, THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE. PLEASE DON'T TAKE A BATH IN MY SINK." Hahahahaha!!!
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue34/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Thu 5 Dec - 19:40

I think Sirena in the sink was my favorite part as well. XD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri 6 Dec - 3:15

I am a great Mother! XD But boy was he delicious that thanksgiving!! Very Happy And for Cyrax haha he flipped the table onto Thunder which was hilarious! And sirena bathing in a sink 0.0
Flare
Flare

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue5/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 8 Dec - 6:45

Imagine this: Miyuki making an evil grin looking at Thunder, then to March, then Rain, and Vice Versa while saying "We could eat Ashen..." ...

Wow.
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue34/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirena Mon 13 Jan - 15:05

"Nay nay my fellow people! ME in your sink is totally normal! xD it's not like im trying to be a weirdo 0.o
Sirena
Sirena

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Tue 14 Jan - 15:52

Oh my goodness gracious... I've been meaning to read this but never really found the time till just now in science class... I bursted out laughing half way through... Awkward moment to take out your headphones and you realize the class is working silently... Great story, love the ending C:<
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue67/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed 15 Jan - 17:15

Wow, I wonder why Flame worked in the government
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thundo Puffs Wed 15 Jan - 22:03

He didn't. Flame rebelled against the government, and you helped him. xD
Thundo Puffs
Thundo Puffs
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun 19 Jan - 8:20

Lol, WHY WOULD I help my brother take down the government?! I'm at the good side^^ .
Luna
Luna

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 23:59

We should create a series called "Holidays with LotE." Idk.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue11/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 10 Oct - 16:12

Welp, Thondy, you have a job to do here. xD
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
Thanksgiving 2013 Left_bar_bleue31/100Thanksgiving 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down