Land of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» EVERYONE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO INTRODUCE MYSELF (Forest)
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 2:04 by Forest

» About: Spirits
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 1:02 by Forest

» Inspiring quotes from Wolves of the Elements
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 0:57 by Forest

» Silent Storm Pack
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Apr - 18:49 by March

» || Kazumi || Warrior Apprentice || Sun || ♀ ||
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar - 13:05 by March

» Lycos Forest
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 4:32 by Flare

» The Random Game
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan - 23:34 by March

» What Are You Listening To?
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan - 19:09 by Forest

» Plot Requisites
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan - 9:46 by Thundo Puffs

Top posting users this month
No user

What is Going On?

○ Spring has arrived

○ Miyuki's butt is on fire. Someone go check her den to see if she's okay.

○ Forest and Rain had their second litter of puppies, and someone familiar who went missing for years has made their appearance shortly after their birth. How mysterious...

○ Welcome, new members, Bloodless and Chance!

Statistics

Season: Early Spring

Time: 7:00 AM

Weather: The sky is a pretty clear blue; no clouds to be seen. The air is crisp and full of promise.

Temp: 17ºC 62ºF.

Mating season: No.

Birthing Season: Yes.

Kyklos = 3
Spirits = 1.
Pack: ♀ = 14. ♂ = 12..
Pack Rivals = 4.
Loners = 4.
Animals = 1.
Word Count
Words Counted: 0

All role-play posts must contain a minimum of 100 words.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu 30 May - 17:26
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is Chance

Our users have posted a total of 12931 messages in 323 subjects

|| Lukas || Sentinel || Space || ♂ ||

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty || Lukas || Sentinel || Space || ♂ ||

Post by March Sun 23 Jun - 19:06

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Lukas10

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Tumblr10

"Everybody dies. Some just need a little help."

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd10|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd11|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd12|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd13|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd14

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Genera10

Full Name: Lukas Konráð
Prefered Name: Lukas
Hourglass: 1 Year six Months
Birthplace: Elemental Wolf Pack Camp
DoB: Unknown
Element: Space
Wanted Rank: Lead Healer, Alpha Male, Beta Male
Previous Ranks: Pup, Apprentice

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd10|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd11|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd12|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd13|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Blackd14

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Appear10

Eye Colour: Navy Blue (Left) His right eye was lost due to infection and is now covered by a thick layer of her fur.
Fur Colour: White
Fur Texture: Lukas' fur is very silky, smooth and soft
Fur Length: It's longer than the average wolf
Markings: None
Build: Rather muscular, but it is unable to be seen through his thick layer of fur

Lukas is similar in appearance to his mother. Both have an injured right eye (one is scarred, the other is gone) which is covered by their fur. They both have long white fur with a very smooth texture.

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Charac10

Personality: Lukas is an incredibly charming wolf who has the looks and personality. He is very kind to his pack mates and has a strong sense of justice. Most wolves see Lukas as very helpful and charismatic, which boosts the mood of the pack. He is also highly intelligent, and can see through almost all lies.

Lukas enjoys every bit of nature and always seen at a large tree in the forest that's far away from the main camp. There, he enjoys his alone time, often singing to himself with his beautiful voice which he shares with his mother. As a sentinel, he can be seen walking around the camp area, sometimes wandering out into different parts of territory. Usually, he is never seen at the camp unless it's a family dinner, sleeping which he does occasionally, or during a moment where it's really dangerous outside the camp.

Dislikes: Loudness, annoying and loud wolves (This could take forever)
Talents: Detecting lies, comforting, singing
Strength: Intelligence, Stamina
Weakness: Fighting, strength

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Relati10

Blood Related

Great Grandma: Yume
Father: Tsuki
Mother: Miyuki
Brother: Vladimir
Sister: Lillian
Pups: None

Love

Crush: None
Mate: None

Frienships

Best Bud: Lillian
Friends: Vladimir
Want to Be Friends With: None
Enemies: Masked Rogue

Training

Elemental Mentor: Pluto
Rank Mentor: Unknown
Elemental Apprentice: None
Rank Apprentice: None

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Other10

Favorite Food: Rabbit
Favorite Color: Navy Blue
Sayings: -
Preference: Quiet Wolves
Something I like: Sleeping
Fave location: No where in particular
Don't ever get me: .....

Facts

- Lukas' left eye is his dominant eye
- He has excellent sense of smell
- He is actually a good swimmer
- Lukas is exceptionally good at stalking and hiding, especially in the winter because of his snow white coat
- He apparently likes shy and quiet female wolves who don't overreact

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Histor10

Lukas was born in the old camp of the original territory of Wolves of the Elements pack. He lived a pretty rough life for a while. His birthplace was bombed by human beings, causing it explode and catch on fire. While he was uninjured, he was also scared. Because of this event, he started to have a deep hatred towards humans. Soon after adapting to the newer territory, he was pup napped by the Masked Rogue and was frozen in place in a mysterious den. He was never experienced with his powers and was unable to free himself. Slowly dying from the exposure of the cold, he managed to escape with the help of Mist, Dew, Pluto, and Cyrax. Lukas is safely brought home, but soon got an infection and lost his right eye.

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Theme_10

Last edited by Marchybutt on Sat 26 Sep - 17:55; edited 10 times in total
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Lukas || Sentinel || Space || ♂ ||

Post by Tsuki Fri 23 Aug - 22:44

DONT YOU WORRY LUKEY. WE WILL PUPNAP YOU BACK.
Tsuki
Tsuki
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue67/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (67/100)

https://landoftheelements.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty Re: || Lukas || Sentinel || Space || ♂ ||

Post by Forest Mon 5 Oct - 21:42

Everybody dies and everybody lives and the panties keep dropping
Forest
Forest

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue12/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

http://sapphireskies.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 6 Oct - 12:01

I love me some booty without dem panties. c:
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 15:30

Sometimes I tell myself to post as Lukas. But then I get lazy. And then somedays I feel like I should let Yuki eat him... huehuehuehueheuHAHAHA
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue11/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:52

I feel you bruh... I feel you
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:
|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Left_bar_bleue31/100|| Lukas || Sentinel ||  Space || ♂ ||  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:53

Ueah, if we gun eat him, we need a razor too...
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 16:53

A razor isn't enough!
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 16:59

Oh yes, of course. We might need swords and guns.. Maybe a cannon. Dat fur kinda tough tho.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:00

A 50. cal would be nice
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:01

Indeed... How would you like your Lukas cooked?
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:02

Just about 100 degrees
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:03

Alright.. I'll toast tha bish.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:04

Yeee, extra crispy
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:05

One crispy Lukas coming up...
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:06

Aww ye, gimme some rice with that
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:07

Yes sir. Anything else? Maybe some dressing or a drink?
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:07

Gimme sum vodka. It's for... My kids
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:10

Of course. Responsible parenting. I like it.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:10

Yes, you can have them afterwards
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:11

Wow, I am very excited huehue... Oh, and here's your Lukas with rice... *throws it at Rain*
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:12

You know what, you can have it
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:13

Of course. I cooked it and everything and now you tell me I can have.. you know the homie likes her food raw.
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 9 Oct - 17:13

Well, reverse it. You know you can
Rain
Rain
Admin

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by March Fri 9 Oct - 17:14

God dammit, i'm not that skilled in the kitchen. You know this... xD
March
March

Wolf Info
Zähne:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next